VIDEO DEPOSITIONS, MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS, or other ON SITE RECORDING
$150.00 for the first hour, $65.00 each additional hour (recording to Digital Tape add $20.00 to first hour rate)
DAY IN THE LIFE VIDEO
$700.00 (6 hours of shoot time and 8 hours of editing time)
$350.00 (DVD-5) - INCLUDES: Encode up to 120 minutes of finished video, static main menu, 2 chapter menus, 1 DVD-R Master, 1 DVD-R Data Back-Up.
- Add $50.00 for a motion menu
- Additional sub-menus add $10.00 each
- DVD-9 add $50.00
- Add DVD-Rom files $20.00
- For longer projects, inquire for quote.
$600.00 (BD-25) - Encode up to 120 minutes of video, static Main Menu, 2 chapter menus, 1 BD-R Master, 1 BD-R Data Back-Up.
- For extra's, DVD Authoring rates apply.
VIDEO-TO-DVD DIRECT TRANSFERS
$25.00 (DVD-5) - Per Hour of video
- It is not recommended that you transfer more than 2 hours of video onto a DVD-5 disc as quality will begin to seriously degrade. To include up to 4 hours of video on a DVD-R it is advisable to transfer to DVD-9. For DVD-9, add $10.00 to the total
$35.00 (Uncompressed .AVI) - Per Hour of video
- Raw .AVI files will be supplied to you on DVD-R or BD-R discs depending on files sizes.
$35.00 - This is our standard hourly rate. We offer basic editing services such as trimming, joining, fades, title overlays, etc. Please contact us with your needs. If we can't offer it we'll be happy to refer you to someone who can.
CONVERSION & COMPRESSION
$35.00 - This is our standard hourly rate.
$25.00 per hour of video (DVD or Blu-ray disc), $45.00 per hour of video (MiniDV tape)